Saturday 20 June 2009

VIP Food Festival Fun!






I went to the Taste of London food festival today, I won a pair of VIP tickets with o2 so VIP treatment all the way! Woooopp

We started with a glass of champagne in our very own (with about 30 other people) o2 VIP lounge, sat on the greatest poofs in the world I have to find one for my garden and then began the ultimate food consumption.

My mum was taught how to make sushi which was joyful, she made an awesome handroll which we were not allowed to eat for health and safety reasons...............rubbbbbbbbbbbish!!

But hey I made up for it by eating everything in sight, mum gave up on about the 2nd round and I was still going by round 10, must say not feeling completely peachy now but at the time it was Good Times!

I got the token photo with Mr Gary Rhodes with that kind of never met you before but we look the best of friends photo.

Ohhhhh and how can I forget the Thai dancing, probably the most relaxing dance routines I have seen with beautiful girls in lovely costumes and the drunk English guy that decided to walk straight through the middle of them in the there routine!

1 comment:

  1. hehe i love the gary rhodes pic. sounds like a very yummy day!!!! how mean of them not letting your mum eat her sushi =(

    ReplyDelete